Friday, January 13, 2006

Make Money Surfing : My Experience

Ok now after that earlier post without a point, here's something with a bit more meat.

Making money on the Internet by surfing sites.
(Warning: this might sound like an advertisement to some so read on at your own risk or click away at your own loss.)

When a friend of mine first told me about this program that he found where you could earn money just by surfing sites on the internet, I was skeptical. This particular program that he introduced me to offered to pay me back 144% of what ever amount I put in at the end of 12 days. All I had to do was to surf at least 12 sites everyday during those 12 days. And the minimum amount that I needed to put in was only US$6. It really sounded too good to be true at first.

But curiosity and the ever present urge to make more money got the better of me and I went to the site to take a look around. What was they said on the site is pretty much the same as any other 'get rich quick' sites around. But still somewhat intrigued I searched for more information regarding this program on the web and through other forums that discusses other similar programs. And what I found was quite surprising.

The industry that this program belongs to is called a Paid-to-Surf or Autosurf industry. You basically put in a certain amount of money which they call a 'membership' fee and you are required to surf through a minimum number of sites within the program for a fixed number of days. For each of the fixed number of days that you surf you are given back a fixed % on the amount that you have put in. At the end of fixed period, the program gives you back your 'membership fee' plus and an additional fixed %.

Example: The program says 144% in 12 days for surfing 12 sites. I put in US$100. Everyday during the 12-day period I get 12% of $100 = $12. By the end of the 12 days I will get back $100 x 144% = $144.

All the postings that I read on the forums regarding this site have been good news. They did start out with a bit of problems which is common with such programs. And a few people even labeled them as a scam in the early months. But the program have proven them wrong so far. Everything that I could find on this program was positive.

Well anyway after doing my home work I decided to take a risk and joined this program. All the while bearing in mind the golden rule when 'playing' with money: Only use money that you CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. And that is the mindset that I had when I went into this program. I was taking a risk with some rather hard earn cash and it will definitely be a pain if I do lose it. But at least it wasn't everything that I had. Meaning I can still afford to lose it should it happen.

Well it has been 2 1/2 months now since I joined the program and to be honest I was glad I took the risk. I will be withdrawing my entire principal amount back into my bank account by next week. I could have gotten back the amount sooner but in order to increase my profits I rolled my earnings for a longer time within the program. Anyway once I get the principal back everything I have in the program will be profits and the risk to me own 'real' money will be eliminated.

By Feb I am expecting to receive a nice payout into my bank account of about US$200 in every 2-3 weeks. And that is a nice feeling and bank account balance to have.

However following the other rule that is applied to most everything in life: Never put all your eggs in one basket, I have also just joined another program that shows potential to be as successful as the first program.

12DailyPro
is the first program that I was talking about. When I joined them in Nov 05 they had 80,000+ members. To date they already have 300,000+ members and they are still growing. They are longest running program that has a relatively high payout within a short period of time within this industry.

To process the payments into and out of the program a third party payment processor is used. StormPay is recommended as they have been around longer and are more stable. The other advantage is the convenient option to use your credit card. Do note: Stormpay do not allow a few of the free email accounts, eg Yahoo, Hotmail & AOL. Also please read through and be well aware of the fees that you will have to pay BEFORE signing up with any payment processors.

So it really IS possible for an ordinary person like me to make some money on the internet. And the best part is I don't need to aggressively 'recruit' people under me in order to earn. Of course there is an incentive for having referrals but that's secondary.

If you are like me and wants to make some mula on the side for what ever purpose than go take a look at this. Sign up for free and look around the member's area for 7 days to get a clearer idea on how surfing is done as well as get the latest news updates from the program's admin. If you don't like what you see you have nothing to lose. But think of the advantages if you do like what you see. A word of caution if you do sign up: do not use Hotmail email address, you will not be able to receive mail 12DailyPro to Hotmail accounts.

Here's some numbers to give you an idea of the sort of $ you can take back if you have the means:

The maximum amount you can put in is US$6000.

So $6000 x 144% = $8640 (That's $2640 profits in 12 days.)

Think about it.

(Disclaimer: Nothing is guaranteed and the information here are what I have found out from my own experience. You need to do your own research and due diligence when deciding on ANYTHING relating to money matters.)

1 comment:

Mervin Chiang said...

ok I am going to try it out