Saturday, January 07, 2006

Random Rambles

For some reason I have found it rather difficult to find anything to ramble on this week. But for the sake of pushing the new year greeting down I guess I'll need to post something. So here it is.
...........
...........
...........

Maybe I'll have something more rambly to ramble on later.

Oh by the way, I've added an Archive/Comments link for the 'Image of the Moment' section for anyone who is interested. It links to another site that I've created for archiving the images from this section. The creation is meant to help me keep track of the images I've posted and should be posting still. I just like having a record of such things. Besides it also allows comments on the images just in case there are those of you who wishes to do so.

No comments: